Welcome to the website for the Bristol Homeschool Group, a group whose purpose is to support homeschoolers in Bristol VA/TN, Abingdon, and surrounding areas.
Check out these links as you navigate this site:
- The blog will give you updated info on events and other things that are happening homeschool related. Feel free to leave comments or questions and interact with us there.
- Info regarding the homeschooling laws in VA/TN
- Resources to help you along the way
- Classes for Middle and High School
- View our calendar to find out what meetings and events are scheduled
Thanks so much for visiting us. We hope you are able to get the info you need and if not, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to assist you in your homeschooling journey!
“Many things we need can wait. The child cannot. Now is the time his bones are formed, his mind developed. To him we cannot say tomorrow, his name is today.” ~ Gabriela Mistral